Plugs and caps manufactured by MOCAP can protect pipes and flangesJune 5, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
MOCAP is renowned across North America for its amazing selection of caps, plugs, and other plastic and rubber protective products. Among these are pipe and flange protectors, which prevent product damage and contamination during transit, handling, and storage. MOCAP offers these units in a variety of sizes, styles, and colours to use with different sizes of pipes, tubing, and flanges – helping customers find the right product for any individual application.
Easy installation and removal
All of these pipe- and flange-protection items have been designed and built for easy installation and removal. Many of them are in stock and available for immediate shipment, for customers who need solutions as soon as possible.
Pipe and flange products available from MOCAP include the following:
- Pipe caps. The PC series of pipe caps have high flexibility. MOCAP moulds them in black polyethylene plastic and sizes them to fit many different styles and sizes of threaded pipe ends, from ¼- to 16-NPT, 1/8- to 16-BSP, or eight- to 406-4 millimetre threads. They are designed to secure metric, BSP, and NPT threads.
- Pipe plugs. MOCAP’s PP series can fit threaded pipe ends ranging from ½- to six-NPT, ½- to six-BSP, or 21.3- to 177.8-millimetre threads. Made out of low-density polyethylene, they are designed to protect threads from damage or contamination.
- Outside-fitting flange protectors. The MOF series consists of outer protectors moulded in yellow LPDE plastic to fit the complete face and sides of various flange sizes – going from ½- to ten-inch nominal-sized pipe flanges.
- Push-in flange protectors. The MOCAP MPI series is moulded in yellow polyethylene plastic. They suit both imperial (ANSI) and metric (DIN) flanges to specifications DIN2627-2638, 150, BS 5504, and ANSIB16,5. Designed to fit flange sizes ranging from ½ an inch to one foot.
- Bolt hole flange protectors. The MBH series of protections are the most popular flange-protection items in the industry. They are moulded in black and blue LDPE plastic. Built to fit ½- to 12-inch nominal-sized pipe flanges.
For top pipe and flange protection, MOCAP is the brand name to trust.
For more information, contact MOCAP.