Personal protection when operating dangerous machineryNovember 24, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
When working on dangerous machinery, machine operators must be kept safe from harm’s way. Safety light curtains from HTM are the ideal solution for personal protection. Available in Canada from Wainbee, these light curtains are designed to protect machine operators by de-energizing the machine in applications where hard guards are not practical.
HTM light curtains provide safe coverage for Category 4 or Category 2 applications thanks to their many features.
- They have response times from nine to 28 milliseconds.
- They are available with as few as eight beams and as many as 96 beams.
- They feature rugged c-channel aluminum housing with rotating brackets.
- They are available in protective heights from 150 to 1,800 millimetres (six to 70 inches).
- They have an operating distance of 19 metres.
- They are also available with mirrors, IP69 enclosures, and digital displays for simple diagnostics and alignment.
HTM’s safety light curtains are available in Canada from Wainbee, a leading provider of engineered systems, products and services for motion and control, industrial filtration and automation solutions. The company carries a selection of products for machine safety, including multiple valves, power clamps and light curtains.
Wainbee is one of Canada’s largest manufacturing agents, with 16 offices across the country, so it is well positioned to serve its customers and help them with their machine safety needs.
To learn more, contact Wainbee.