Parts for the electronics industry are available from Gould FastenersJune 16, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Gould Fasteners supplies a range of products from Essentra Components, including a variety of hardware and small parts for the electronics industry. These quality products are used in the manufacturing of electronic enclosures.
The wide selection of parts available includes:
- Door buffers that can protect surfaces and absorb vibrations. They are easy to apply and are available in silicone with heat resistance.
- Wire saddles that offer a range of mounting options. They are versatile, cost effective and simple to install. Glass-filled nylon models are available for high-temperature applications. They can be used to secure wires in the enclosures.
- Silicone grommets for protecting wires from sharp edges. They will stand up to high temperatures.
- Cable clamps with adhesive bases. They are the perfect solution for applications where the mounting panel cannot be perforated. They feature flame resistance to UL94-V0.
- P clips that can be used for holding a variety of components, including larger diameter cables, tubes and pipes. They are available in a range of materials and offer a flammability rating to UL94 V2 and V0. They are easy to use, as they can be simply bent open to install a tube and then refastened.
- Barbed fasteners that do not require any tools for installation. Their barbed design is well suited to blind holes and applications with or without screw threads.
For more information on the products available, visit the Gould Fasteners website.