Parker motion control systems available from WainbeeOctober 29, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Wainbee carries a wide range of products and motion control systems from Parker’s Electromechanical Division. Designed to meet any application need, products are available as individual components that can be purchased separately, or as a complete motion system for fast and easy configuration and integration.
The lineup available from Wainbee includes:
- Products for HMI visualization, including software and hardware (i.e., panel PCs, monitors and touchscreens) designed for OEMs who sell and maintain machines.
- Automation control systems, including controllers, servo drives and stepper drives.
- Motors, including direct drive servo systems, gearheads and gear motors, linear servo motors and rotary servo motors.
- Rotary positioners, including manual rotary stages and motor-driven rotary tables.
- Linear motion positioners, including cartesian and gantry robots, electric cylinders, electric linear actuators, linear positioning stages and tables, linear servo motors, and manual slides and stages.
Parker Hannifin is a leading supplier of motion and control technologies and systems. Its Electromechanical Division offers a wide range of high-quality motion control systems designed to meet the needs of any application. Examples include a miniature precision system for the life sciences industry, or an overhead gantry system for the factory floor.
Available in Canada
Parker’s motion control components and systems are available from Wainbee, the company’s largest distributor in Canada. Wainbee is an industrial distributor that provides technical and supply chain solutions for automation and control. The company has more than 200 employees in 15 locations across Canada, including a head office in Mississauga, Ont., and additional offices in Quebec, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
For more information on the range of Parker Electromechanical Division products available, contact Wainbee.