P.I.C. a proud supplier of Pepperl+Fuchs productsSeptember 15, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As an established Canadian industrial controls distributor, Process Instruments and Components Inc. (P.I.C.) proudly represents a variety of leading manufacturers. One of its suppliers is Pepperl+Fuchs, a pioneer in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology.
A large number of the Pepperl+Fuchs’ products that P.I.C. offers are from the company’s Process Automation division. These include:
- Various versions of transformer isolated barriers;
- Intrinsically safe remote I/O systems;
- Intrinsically safe logic controls;
- Zener type barriers;
- Purge and pressurization controls for Cl. 1, Div.1 and 2, Zone 1 and Zone 2;
- Environmental pressurization systems;
- Lightning and surge protection devices;
- HART multiplexer solutions;
- Fieldbus products and solutions;
- Advanced diagnostic modules for fieldbus installations;
- Level sensors and controls;
- Power supplies N+1, up to 90 amps;
- Signal conditioners;
- Industrial displays and interfaces with touchscreens, including Class 1, Div.1 and Zone 1 solutions; and
- Intrinsically safe barcode scanners.
P.I.C. also offers products from the Pepperl+Fuchs Factory Automation division — from inductive and capacitive proximity sensors, to photoelectric sensors, industrial vision systems, rotary encoders and much more.
P.I.C.’s main focus is to provide solutions that can work in hazardous areas where paints, chemicals and other flammable products are processed — areas where the explosive nature of solvents and vapours require specialized instrumentation. The Pepperl+Fuchs product line supports this focus. And though many high-quality products are available, P.I.C. has skilled technical support representatives trained to help customers select the appropriate equipment and accessories for their application. In addition, P.I.C. and the manufacturers it represents, including Pepperl+Fuchs, provide ongoing support for total customer satisfaction.
For more information, contact Process Instruments and Components.