Ontario manufacturer machines with purposeDecember 3, 2014 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Collison-Goll's vision is to be the premier precision machined products manufacturer in North America. The Weston, Ont.-based company has a purpose — to provide customers with complete machining solutions by consistently exceeding their engineering, quality, delivery, pricing and service expectations.
How does Collison-Goll do this? By following these eight simple goals.
1. To provide value-added services to customers through innovative thinking and continuous improvement strategies.
2. To quickly respond to customer requirements.
3. To ensure an innovative and safe work environment that promotes employee empowerment and job satisfaction through teamwork, open communication and training.
4. To invest in employees by providing exceptional health-care coverage, paid holidays, family events and a generous retirement plan.
5. To make ongoing investments in equipment and people.
6. To partner with suppliers who share the company’s purpose and are concerned with the complete supply chain.
7. To recognize individual and corporate successes.
8. To continually make decisions regarding its customers, employees, suppliers and owners that move everyone closer to these objectives.
The company’s promise to its customers is: “You can count on our quality and service, in the box and out of the box.”
Contact Collison-Goll for more information on the company’s Made-in-Canada products and solutions.