Omron vision sensors can perform a broad variety of inspectionsSeptember 23, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. partners with many great manufacturers of automation equipment, including Omron Industrial Automation. A world leader in powerful, easy-to-implement devices, Omron has been making these products for more than 75 years, and Advanced Motion & Controls supplies a wide range. A key example is vision sensors and machine vision systems, which are capable of performing a broad variety of inspections.
From smart cameras to lenses
Several categories of vision sensors and machine vision systems are available from Omron. These products are designed to analyze images to perform appearance inspections, character inspections, positioning, and defect inspections. The lineup includes the following:
- Vision systems. Package-type vision sensors that provide high-end inspection capabilities and top processing speed. Two series available: the FH series, which offers high-speed, high-accuracy inspection and measurement that tops the human eye; and the FZ5 group, a range of processing items for positioning and inspection.
- PC vision systems. Easily customizable, PC-based image-processing systems with built-in high-quality processing.
- Smart cameras. Integrated cameras that serve as cost-effective solutions for many vision applications. Three series available: FHV7, with high flexibility; FQ2, with enhanced performance and functionality in a compact housing; and FQ-M, for motion tracking.
- Industrial cameras. With different interfaces and numbers of pixels to connect to monitors or PCs. Omron industrial cameras make conventional systems simpler, faster, and more flexible and make it easy to assist visual inspection to capture enlarged images without a PC.
- Lighting systems. More than 200 lighting systems for measurement. Two series: FLV, including ring, bar, and spot light; and FL, the next generation of ODR technology.
- Lenses. A wide range of products to allow users to choose the optimal lens for any specific application. Thirteen series available, with varying levels of resolution and other functions.
In addition to these options, Advanced Motion & Controls offers Omron smart sensors with extra features. The ZFX series has a built-in LCD monitor, while the ZFV-C and ZFV groups have ultra-high-speed CCD cameras (the ZFV-C is in colour and emulates human vision).
For more information, contact Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.