Oil-lubricated air compressors from CompAir can supply air continuouslyJanuary 31, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As a globally renowned manufacturer and distributor of first-class compressed-air equipment for several industries, CompAir uses the latest technological advances in its products. Among these high-quality products is the company’s line of oil-lubricated rotary screw air compressors, which guarantee a continuous supply of compressed air in any application.
Cutting-edge performance and efficiency
CompAir’s L Series of oil-lubricated rotary screw compressors has a strong reputation for high quality and reliability. Each compressor has a screw compression element at its heart, as well as the most current rotor grinding machinery and online laser technology, all of it designed and built in-house.
This series consists of numerous fixed-speed and regulated-speed models ranging from 0.24 to 47 square metres per minute and from 2.2 to 250 kilowatts (kW). All compressors that use 15 kW or higher can also be equipped with integrated heat recovery, while regulated-speed units are compatible with the various air demands of most plants’ air systems, which results in an energy savings of up to 25 per cent.
CompAir classifies its L Series in six distinct categories:
- L02-L05 – environmentally friendly, low-noise compressors with reduced current consumption. Other benefits include easy installation and maintenance, user-friendliness, energy-saving stop-start controls, and high flexibility.
- L07-L22 – a wide range of versions available for all kinds of applications. Includes additional regulated-speed models, receiver mounted versions with refrigerant dryers, and integrated heat-recovery options. Other advantages: high reliability and flexibility, easy installation and operation, small footprint, low maintenance costs, and an energy-efficient, fully integrated airend design.
- L23-L29 – energy-efficient compressors with high-output airends with slow rotational speed. Innovative design of failsafe shaft seals, integrated oil filters and oil regulation valves minimizes external hoses.
- L30-L45 – compressors that can be configured to meet any efficiency requirements. Regulated-speed models match output to air demand to save energy. Integrated dryer options.
- L55-L140 – fixed-speed and regulated-speed models with optional integrated heat recovery. Benefits include user-friendly touchscreen controller and low maintenance costs.
- L160-L290 – Higher free-air delivery, lower noise levels, split radial cooling fans, and new controllers. Deliver up to 12 per cent more compressed air.
To learn more, contact CompAir.