The oil and gas sector benefits from Daemar’s broad portfolioOctober 25, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar supports a wide range of industry applications with its lineup of sealing, retaining, alignment and protection products. The oil and gas sector is one of the critical sectors that relies on the company as a valuable supply chain partner thanks to its comprehensive portfolio and superior service.
Daemar’s offering includes:
- Shaft seals. These products provide lubricant retention, as well as dust and debris exclusion. Daemar’s large selection of lip styles and materials for shaft seals enables customers to find the ideal solution for their oil and gas applications.
- Retaining rings. Daemar stocks retaining rings in a range of diameters and materials, including stainless steel, which is often required in fluid environments. The company’s team has the technical expertise to help customers select the correct retaining rings for their oil and gas industry applications.
- Caplugs. Oilfield drilling equipment requires the use of heavy drill pipes that are expensive and susceptible to damage. Thread protection is vital for the successful operation of drilling systems. Caplugs are designed to prevent damage to threaded or beveled pipe ends, and help keep dirt and contaminants out of pipes or valves.
- Mechanical seals. Daemar offers a range of Single Spring “Pusher” Mechanical Seals for pumps. There is a selection of heads, seats and spring types to choose from, depending on the pump’s operating conditions.
- Braided packing. Braided packing is widely used for stuffing boxes containing pumps. It helps seal many types of fluids, and is available in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Bushings. With no moving parts, and options such as self-lubrication, bushings are an ideal choice for oil and gas applications. Many types are available.
- Maintenance kits. Daemar offers kits for customer-specific requirements, including in-field maintenance, aftermarket maintenance and repair. These customized kits help reduce downtime in the field by including all of the components required for maintenance work. This is a time- and cost-saving tool for many industries, including the oil and gas sector.
For additional details on how it can support oil and gas applications, contact Daemar.