Nu-Tech Roll Forming is looking for two new machine operatorsFebruary 1, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than a quarter of a century, Nu-Tech Roll Forming has been one of North America’s top roll-forming companies, supplying solutions to clients across Canada and the United States. As the company keeps experiencing rapid growth and expansion, it continues to need additional personnel to keep up.
This spring, Nu-Tech is launching two new projects at its Mississauga, Ont. headquarters. There is a valuable opportunity for two new roll form machine operators at the company.
Working in a team environment
Roll form machine operators at Nu-Tech must be prepared to work in a team environment and to upgrade their skills as the job requirements may change over time. Reliability and basic reading, writing, and oral skills are also necessary.
Successful candidates will be tasked with setting up and operating roll forming lines to make longitudinal bends, rolls, and beads and to punch holes in fabricated profiles. The operators will also operate secondary equipment required in the roll forming process, as well as assemble parts and bend, punch, and saw metal products.
Other specific skills and requirements for these positions:
- Able to set up rolls, pre-pierce die, cut-off die, cut-off press height, and pick-up systems
- Able to work according to drawings and other work instructions
- Able to troubleshoot and identify issues with operation of the roll form line
- Able to read measuring tape
- Aware of how to operate un-coilers, pre-pierce presses, cut-off presses and other similar equipment
- Able to use a hand-operated strapping machine and other packaging skills
- Strong enough to lift 40 pounds
- Capable of guiding and helping other employees
A position with Nu-Tech is a worthy opportunity to join a team of roll forming professionals that has served industry successfully for more than 30 years and counting.
Applicants are invited to submit their resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the company
Founded in 1985, Nu-Tech Roll Forming creates custom and standard roll forming solutions for clients in a variety of North American industries, including the automotive sector, agriculture, construction, housing, mining, communications, furniture, transportation, and the military.
To learn more, contact Nu-Tech.