Nu-Tech Roll Forming is hiringSeptember 8, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Nu-Tech Roll Forming is experiencing rapid growth, and has an immediate need for additional skilled staff. The Mississauga, Ont.-based company, one of North America’s premier roll forming businesses, is currently looking for skilled roll form machine operators, as well as individuals skilled in tool and die maintenance and machine maintenance/millwright.
The roll form machine operator position requires the individuals to set up and operate a roll forming line to form longitudinal bends, rolls, beads and punch holes in the fabricated profiles. The successful candidates will operate all secondary equipment that is associated with the roll forming process, and support the production team by assembling parts, operating machinery, and bending, punching or sawing metal products as instructed by supervisors.
The skills and requirements for roll form machine operators include:
- Set up skills (the set up of rolls, pre-pierce die, cut-off die, cut-off press height and pick-up system);
- The ability to work according to drawings and work instructions;
- The ability to identify problems during the operation of the roll form line;
- Basic troubleshooting skills for operating a roll form line;
- The ability to read the measuring tape;
- Knowledge of how to operate an un-coiler, pre-pierce press, cut-off press, etc.;
- Packaging skills, including use of a hand-operated strapping machine;
- The ability to lift 40 pounds; and
- The capability to guide and assist others.
Successful candidates for all roles must be able to work in a team environment, and be willing to learn and upgrade their skills according to the job requirements. They will be reliable, and have basic writing, reading and oral skills.
To apply for any of these positions, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.