Norpak offers Hytrol solutions for every material handling processApril 3, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Norpak Handling offers a complete selection of conveyor systems, parts and solutions from Hytrol. The wide range of equipment available, in combination with Norpak’s design and application experience, allows the company to help with practically any material handling process. That includes accumulation, singulation, sortation, palletizing and much more.
Just some examples of the material handling requirements that Norpak has provided solutions for include:
- Accumulation systems are ideal for applications where wait times are required before products move from one production process to the next. The equipment selection available includes zero-pressure accumulating conveyors, suitable for applications with fragile products. These conveyors use Hytrol’s innovative EZLogic accumulation system that provides discrete electronic logic control with no need for PLCs or pneumatic logic components.
- Singulation conveyors are used to separate and properly space products prior to further handling, and they are capable of singulating bulk products. These conveyors can reduce product jams and significantly reduce labour costs.
- Sortation systems are well suited to all types of production processes. Norpak Handling can provide Canada’s widest range of sortation solutions, ranging from manual devices for low rate applications to fully automated high-speed systems. They include models to handle a broad range of product variety.
- Robotic systems are available for accurate product sorting and positioning, even for multi-product applications.
- Palletizing systems can gather and stack products to prepare them for shipment.
- Pallet sortation systems from Norpak are specially designed and can automatically sort and store pallets based on their colour.
For more information on the variety of solutions available from Norpak Handling, visit the company’s website.