NISCO products can help make snowDecember 16, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Northern Industrial Supply Co. (NISCO) carries a wide selection of versatile HVAC solutions that can be applied to a broad range of industries and applications. For example, many of its products can be used in the snowmaking industry to aid in the production of snow in places like ski resorts.
NISCO offers many products ideal for snowmaking applications, including:
- Pressure blowers with a maximum of 5,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm);
- General purpose fans with a maximum of 26,500 cfm;
- Duct fans with a maximum of 60,000 cfm;
- Series 20 GI fans with a maximum cfm of 76,000;
- Tubeaxial fans with a maximum of 86,000 cfm;
- Vaneaxial fans with a maximum of 100,000 cfm;
- Propeller fans with a maximum of 117,800 cfm; and
- High pressure backward curved fans with a maximum cfm of 170,000.
NISCO has been supplying many industries with high-quality solutions in heating, ventilation and air conditioning for more than 25 years. It represents such leading manufacturers as New York Blower Company, American Coolair, Neptronic and ILG Industries, so customers can be sure they’re getting a reliable product that fits the needs of their exact application. NISCO’s versatile selection of products is found in the pharmaceutical, automotive, agricultural, mining, and pulp and paper sectors, as well as the petrochemical, power generation, water treatment and clean room industries, and more.
For additional details on the company’s range of products and the industries it serves, contact NISCO at one of its four offices in Ontario.