New FEIN grinders offer greater control, efficiency and safetySeptember 3, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
FEIN has released a new generation of Rat-tail grinders with ErgoGrip — ergonomic handles that provide maximum contact between hand and machine.
“Better grip means greater safety, greater control and higher efficiency,” the company says.
The new grinders with ErgoGrip feature:
- ideal handle position for working with reduced fatigue;
- increased safety, thanks to the non-slip grip;
- secure hold and control, even when wearing welders’ gloves;
- precise electronic speed selection with thumb on polishing version;
- lockable switch or constant pressure switch;
- easy switching with two fingers and no change of grip;
- easy maintenance thanks to two service caps for fast carbon brush replacement;
- durable, overload protection motor with high copper content for maximum power;
- newly developed fan design for optimal air flow;
- soft start, restart protection and jam protection on “Power” versions;
- a gear head that rotates in 90-degree steps;
- optimal switch position.
FEIN Rat-tail angle grinders with ErgoGrip are available in three models for deburring, grinding, cut-off work and stainless steel processing. Rat-tail die grinders with ErgoGrip are also available in three models, offering long reach, high performance, slim casing and constant power.
The grinders are available with the FEIN PLUS three-year guarantee. To qualify, customers must register their new FEIN power tool within six weeks of purchase.
Contact FEIN Canadian Power Tool Company, based in Mississauga, Ont., for more details on the company’s new grinders with ErgoGrip.