New DMM website features sales and calibration services for Imada InstrumentsNovember 10, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Digital Measurement Metrology (DMM) has launched a new website dedicated to the sale, service and calibration of products from Imada Instruments, a Japanese manufacturer of precision measuring instruments. DMM is an authorized distributor in Canada for Imada force, torque and speed measurement products, providing sales, service and accredited calibrations to end-users across Canada.
DMM carries a wide selection of Imada Instruments for customers in Canada. The lineup includes:
- A full range of Imada digital force gauges available with different specifications and capacities, from one lbf or lower, to more than 4,000 lbf;
- Mechanical force gauges for applications requiring quick and simple force measurement up to 500 lbf and above;
- Motorized force test stands available in ranges up to 1,100 lbf;
- Manual force test stands, ideal for quick-action pull testing and compression testing;
- Material testers, available in desktop and portable models; and
- Cap torque testers to measure cap tightening or loosening.
Additional Imada products available through DMM include: force testers, impact wrench torque testers, non-impact torque testers and gauges, digital torque screwdrivers, digital torque wrenches, hardness testers, tachometers and more.
DMM offers accredited calibration for Imada products from its ISO:17025-2005 accredited lab in Brampton, Ont. Here, the company is able to provide fast turnaround calibration services for Imada gauges using the manufacturer's specification and ISO standards as reference.
“We are specialists in calibration for Imada force and torque measuring products, and we are committed to high-quality and exceptional performance for companies across Canada,” DMM says.
DMM also offers repair services for Imada gauges using original manufacturer's parts. Its highly trained technicians can accomplish certain types of mechanical instrument repair, calibration services and adjustment to keep Imada products in good working condition.
For more information on Imada products and services available from DMM, visit the company’s new website dedicated to Imada Instruments.