N.R. Murphy’s product line includes several accessories for air qualityAugust 9, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
N.R. Murphy has been manufacturing dust-collecting equipment for three-quarters of a century. But the company’s inventory is not limited to dust collectors. In addition to a variety of fans and miscellaneous equipment, N.R. Murphy supplies several types of air quality accessories to complement its main products.
Ranging from rotary air locks to dumpster bins, the company’s portfolio of air quality accessories helps to enhance safety in all kinds of workplaces.
Meeting all sorts of needs
By producing a wide spectrum of related equipment for air cleanliness, N.R. Murphy ensures that its can meet all sorts of needs for clients, beyond the standard dust collectors.
Air quality accessories available from the company include the following items:
- Rotary air locks. These accessories offer airtight seals on cyclones, dust filters, storage bins, enclosed mechanical conveyors, and other types of equipment. In manufacturing them, N.R. Murphy blends high-quality craftsmanship with efficient, trouble-free design. Suitable for products of all materials, including plastic, metal, grains, chemicals, and wood.
- Duct silencers. Silencers reduce noise levels in dust collectors. They have circular, all-welded, heavy-gauge steel designs that allow free airflow for minimal resistance and pressure drops. N.R. Murphy carries duct silencers in all sizes and configurations, ensuring compatibility with equipment by any manufacturer.
- Abort dampers. Instant aborting devices that expel air into atmosphere when activated by spark or fire-detection systems, when installed in cleaned-air streams of filtering systems. Dampers protect workers from fires and explosions with their heavy-gauge reinforced-steel construction.
- Machine components. Angle rings, elbows, ducts, handles, ball joints, blast gates, and more.
- Filter bags. Replacement bags are available in different styles to keep dust collectors running smoothly. N.R. Murphy’s filter plant manufactures quality filters for all makes.
- Dumpster bins. An efficient substitute for the typical 45-gallon drums used for waste disposal. N.R. Murphy’s 26-cubic-foot bins fit under all standard four-drum MKA series models, and most small forklifts can handle them. They are simple to empty; users merely lift the lid, remove the bin with a forklift, and deposit waste into receptacles by using the hinged door with the latch on the bottom of each bin.
To learn more, contact N.R. Murphy.