Mod-Tronic offers Dynalco Controls temperature indicatorsAugust 11, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Mod-Tronic Instruments carries a wide variety of temperature indicators from Dynalco Controls. With multiple options available, the company is confident it has a temperature indicator to meet each customer's unique requirements.
The lineup includes:
- The Dynalco TMP-100 Multi-Point Digital Indicator accepts grounded and ungrounded thermocouples of the same type, depending on the model. The battery-powered, 19-channel temperature indicator is intrinsically safe. It’s powered by two nine-volt alkaline batteries, and features a digital readout with one degree resolution. With its rugged construction, the TMP-100 fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers.
- The Dynalco TMP-100DC is an 18-channel temperature indicator that, like the 19-channel model, accepts both grounded and ungrounded thermocouples of the same type, depending on the model. It also has a digital readout with one degree resolution and fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other pyrometers; however, this model is not intrinsically safe. It uses 24 VDC power and features a heavily gold-plated selector switch for long life and trouble-free operation. The indicator has a continuous readout, unaffected by power line noise and spikes.
- The STM-110-11 Series dual-input temperature monitor, alarm (external) and trip displays the temperature of one or two points sensed by J-type thermocouples. The 13 and 14 Series use K-type thermocouples. All have the ability to operate in temperatures ranging from -50 to 1,800 degrees F, and provide a single over-temperature setpoint. Extremely well-sealed and ideal for rugged indoor or outdoor applications, the units are powered by DC or magnetic pickup.
- The digital temperature gauge TID-110 Series supports a single input from a range of grounded or ungrounded thermocouples or two-wire RTDs. It is well-sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications, and has an unlit display.
- The TMP-900 Series digital temperature indicator, trip and transmitter features a single input, two setpoints and a three-digit LCD display.
To learn more about Dynalco Controls’ lineup of temperature indicators, contact Mod-Tronic Instruments.