Mod-Tronic carries plenty of RTD and thermocouple probe-style sensorsJuly 4, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For a wide selection of temperature sensors and transmitters by MINCO, Canadian businesses trust Mod-Tronic Instruments Limited. This includes a healthy range of MINCO RTD and thermocouple probe-style sensors. As a MINCO stocking distributor, Mod-Tronic has thousands of devices in stock.
These MINCO probe-style sensors come with diameter options such as four or six millimetres, or 1/8, 0.188, or ¼ of an inch.
Perfect for demanding industrial environments
Mod-Tronic offers many options in this category, including cut-to-length sensors that allow users to adjust probe length in the field. Customers can choose from a variety of adjustable fittings, thermowells, and connection heads to complete any assembly.
The lineup of MINCO RTD and thermocouple probe-style sensors includes the following:
- Tip-sensitive RTDs. With fast-responding copper alloy tips in stainless sheath, which is 20 times more conductive than stainless steel is.
- Fast-response RTDs. Rugged stainless steel cases for use in high pressure or corrosive liquids. Time constants are comparable to copper-tipped probes, at two to four seconds.
- Fast-response immersion RTDs. These probes can be mounted directly in fluid streams for accurate, reliable sensing. The time constant is a mere two seconds.
- Bayonet mount tip-sensitive RTDs. The bayonet mounting offers easy, inexpensive spring-loaded installation of probes into solids. Copper alloy tip enables quick response and higher tip sensitivity.
- Electrically isolated RTDs. With electrically isolated sensing tips for “hot” bearings. Accurate sensing for up to 260 degrees Celsius, or 155 degrees for fibreglass probes.
- High-temperature RTD probes. Two versions, for 550 and 600 degrees Celsius. The former is recommended for steam lines, exhaust gases, and other applications requiring precise readings of elevated temperatures. The latter covers the full temperature scale of the international standard EN60751.
- Mineral-insulated RTDs. Stable and rigged for demanding industrial environments. Excellent performance, even with high shock and vibration.
- Compact plug sensors. Platinum RTD temperature sensors with convenient plug-in connections.
- Integrated sensors/transmitters. Platinum RTD temperature sensors with 4-20mA loop outputs.
- Economy sensors. Designed to be components of final assemblies, with pre-attached, strain-relieved insulated leads to simplify final construction.
To learn more, contact Mod-Tronic.