MOCAP offers wide selection of caps, plugs, grips and moreFebruary 2, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than 30 years, MOCAP has been a leading manufacturer of quality dip moulded vinyl, injection moulded plastic and injection moulded rubber closures. Its comprehensive portfolio includes caps, plugs, grips, tapes, tubing and netting designed to meet the product protection, masking and finishing needs of its customers in a wide range of industries.
MOCAP’s products, known for their low cost and high quality, are available in many shapes, sizes and designs.
- Caps: Its lineup of caps includes injection moulded low density polyethylene (LDPE) plastic caps, vinyl dip moulded caps, end caps, high temperature vinyl caps, and silicone and EPDM rubber caps.
- Plugs: The company also manufactures several families of dip moulded vinyl plastic plugs, injection moulded plastic plugs and rubber moulded plugs. The options include injection moulded LDPE plastic tapered plug caps, sheet metal plugs, tube end plugs, vinyl dip moulded shipping plugs, high temperature masking plugs, EPDM and silicone rubber masking plugs.
- Grips: MOCAP has the capability to manufacture flat grips, finger nub grips and round grips, including vinyl grips in traditional round straight wall styles. Finger nub versions of round vinyl grips are also available. In addition, the company can produce flexible PVC grips in various lengths, wall thicknesses, colours, surface textures and material hardness, through its vinyl dip moulding process.
- Masking products: MOCAP manufactures a wide variety of masking protection products, from high temperature vinyl and EPDM rubber caps and plugs that resist temperatures up to 246 degrees C (475 degrees F), to silicone rubber caps and plugs that can operate in high temperatures exceeding 316 degrees C (600 degrees F). The company also manufactures high temperature polyester and polyimide tapes and discs, as well as silicone rubber tubing.
- Pipe/flange protection: MOCAP produces a variety of caps, plugs and push-in flange protectors for use with pipe, tubing and flanges.
MOCAP carries an extensive stock of its protective caps and plugs ready for immediate shipment in box, mini-pack and small micro-pack quantities. However, if the exact product the customer is looking for is not in stock, the company offers the ability to buy a customized plastic part directly from its online store.
For more information, contact MOCAP.