MOCAP is industry’s one-stop shop for plastic and rubber productsJanuary 14, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than 35 years, many industries have trusted MOCAP as a valuable source of rubber, plastic, and vinyl products for protection, masking, and finishing applications. As a supplier of caps, plugs, grips, tapes, tubing, and netting, as well as a specialist in rubber and plastic molding and extrusion processes, MOCAP is a true leader in this field.
Protect insides and outsides of items
MOCAP’s high-quality products lines include the following:
- Caps. Users can protect the outsides of products with MOCAP’s rubber, polyethylene-injection-molded, or vinyl-dip-molded caps. These are available in straight (friction fit), angled (tapered), and threaded designs, depending on need. MOCAP caps are useful for protection during assembly, conversion, and shipping applications.
- Plugs. MOCAP plugs are made of the same materials as its caps, but are built for protecting the insides of hollow products during the same applications. Also available in friction-fit, tapered, and threaded designs.
- Grips. Several styles of protective vinyl grips are available, including double-dip, round, and finger-nub styles. Dip-molded plastic vinyl grips are flexible and enable specifications of length, wall thickness, colour, texture, and hardness.
- Masking products. In addition to paper, EPDM, and silicone caps and plugs for masking purposes, MOCAP produces high-temperature vinyl caps and plugs that can handle heat of up to 246 degrees Celsius. Also available are high-temp poly tapes and discs, silicone X-treme tape, and silicone tubing.
- Pipe and flange protection. For pipes, tubing, and flanges, MOCAP manufactures polyethylene pipe caps and plugs, outside fitting flange protectors, push-in plastic flange protectors, and bolt hole flange protectors.
- Miscellaneous. Additional MOCAP products that are not as simple to categorize include: protective netting, to protect items from damage during shipping or assembly; collar guard bend resisters, to prevent kinks, bends, and breaks on hoses and tubing; vinyl corner covers, to protect the corners of plate glass and other thin sheets; extruded plastic tubes, for retail packaging or industrial products; and other items for printing, punching, slicing, assembly and packaging.
All of these products are available in box, mini-pack, and micro-pack quantities for immediate shipment.
For more information, contact MOCAP.