Metal finisher offers power and flexibility in one packageApril 10, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, hard-wearing and, in the truest sense of the word, offers “sparkling” design possibilities. Until now, the necessary know-how was only available to users with decades of practical experience. As a long-standing partner to the metal industry, FEIN is very familiar with the demands of stainless steel processing and offers its customers durable, high-quality solutions specially tailored to typical stainless steel applications — and special accessories and accessory sets that are perfectly matched to individual applications.
The WPO 14-25 E is one such solution. In fact, it is a couple of machines in one — a full-fledged grinder and polisher for surface conditioning applications. Due to its double gear reduction and high-power motor, the machine is extremely powerful, even at low speeds. The variable speed adjustment makes the machine ideal for processing stainless steel surfaces.
The benefits of WPO 14-25 E include:
- Universally useable as a grinder, finisher and polisher;
- Extremely powerful, even at low speeds;
- Outstanding durability and extended service life due to a special self-supporting motor design, metal gear head and dust-proof ball bearings;
- High torque due to double mechanical gear reduction;
- Variable speed, and the selected speed remains constant under all load conditions;
- High material removal rate through the entire working range;
- A highly ergonomic shape that helps users, whether right or left handed, work comfortably and with low fatigue;
- Soft start; and
- H 07 industrial-strength cable.
FEIN offers the know-how, the machines with appropriate accessories and specially matched Stainless Steel Sets for processing flat material. For more information about the WPO 14-25 sets and accessories available in Canada, contact FEIN Canada.