Megger hosts webinar series on testing tacticsMay 11, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Megger's Testing Tactics Webinar Series 2015 brings valuable testing tips and tricks to attendees from Megger application engineers and product managers. In this free webinar series, the company’s experienced staff will show participants how to make their testing more efficient by sharing their lessons learned in the field. Attendees will find answers to frequently asked questions, learn how to avoid the most common mistakes and accelerate their testing.
- Battery testing for compliance with NERC standards (May 15)
- Fault locating on branched networks (June 19)
- Applications of time domain reflectometry (July 17)
- Importance of demagnetizing transformer cores (August 21)
- Testing electronic oil circuit reclosers (September 18)
- Revisiting power factor testing (October 16)
- Low resistance ohmmeters for substation testing (November 20)
- Partial discharge testing and diagnostics (December 18)
The webinars are held on the third Friday of every month at 10 am Central Time. Sessions are free and open to all, but registration is required. Each webinar is one hour long. Attendees of the live webinars will receive 0.1 continuing education units or one professional development hour for each webinar.
Recordings of completed webinars — Medium and high-voltage circuit breaker testing, and GPS/IRIG-B timing methods for end-to-end relay testing — are available on Megger’s website.
For more information or to register for one of the webinars, contact Megger, the premier provider of electric test equipment and measuring instruments for electrical power applications. The company has more than 100 years of experience offering products that provide testing solutions in the most critical maintenance areas, including cable fault locating, protective relay testing and power quality testing.