Material handling belts are among the key specialties of Megadyne-JasonDecember 2, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Megadyne-Jason supplies an unsurpassed diversity of belt solutions for the industrial market, including material handling belts. With its extensive experience in this area, the company understands that material handling relies on precision positioning and placement. Megadyne-Jason’s range of belt types, process capabilities, and material options serves important applications like general conveying, specialty handling, and high-speed bidirectional lifting. Options include timing belts, multi-rib belts, and conveyor belts.
From platform to incline conveyors
There are always new developments and changes in the material-handling sector, and Megadyne-Jason keeps pace. It has expanded its selection of polyurethane timing and conveyor belts to meet industry demand – including the Megalinear QST, which offers positive drive, perfect tracking, and low noise.
The most common categories of equipment that uses Megadyne-Jason material handling belts:
- Roller conveyors. Power transmission belts deliver power from motors to main driver conveyor rollers on the external side; rollers are interconnected by timing or multi-vee belts.
- Cross sorters. These material handling belts are usually spliced endless and have light impression cover surfaces to help move items.
- Pallet conveyors. Belts that help move loads of various weights in a precise, flexible way.
- Incline conveyors. Megadyne-Jason offers several PVCCON belts with surface impressions that offer high grip to move items up inclines without rollback.
- Line and gapping conveyors. A broad variety of PVC, PU, and fabric conveyor belts for general material-handling tasks on slider-bed and roller-bed systems.
- Diverters. A range of high-friction cover surfaces, including urethane synchronous belts and rubber synchronous belts with homogenous covers.
- Offloading and delivery conveyors. Flat belts are typical for these systems, but multiple-path urethane timing and rubber belts with high-friction covers are also suitable.
- ASRS. Megadyne-Jason’s high-strength synchronous belts work for single- and double-mast fixed aisle system lifts, gantry cranes, and carousel systems.
- Transport platforms. Timing belts with high friction, wear-resistant covers, and conveyor belts can help telescope items into dedicated storage locations.
Many businesses rely on Megadyne-Jason for its unmatched range of standard and customized belts for material-handling applications – with a solution available for every need.
For more information, contact Megadyne-Jason.