Masking products can withstand high temperaturesMay 30, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
MOCAP can supply a large selection of masking products designed to withstand temperatures as high as 316 degrees C. These caps and plugs are available in a variety of shapes and materials to offer maximum performance in high-temperature environments.
The lineup includes:
- MEC Series EPDM Straight Caps: Ideal for masking threaded and smooth studs, these caps can resist temperatures up to 149 degrees C.
- MEP Series EPDM Tapered Plugs: These plugs, which can mask various hole diameters, are designed to operate in temperatures up to 149 degrees C.
- MEPP Series EPDM Pull Plugs: With their convenient handle and parallel design for masking through-holes, these units can resist temperatures up to 149 degrees C.
- MEWP Series EPDM Washer Plugs: Ideal for use in environments that reach temperatures as high as 149 degrees C, these plugs feature a flange for masking the area around a hole.
- RVC-T Series High-Temp Round Vinyl Caps: These units can withstand temperatures as high as 246 degrees C, and fit straight, metric, BSP and NPT threads and fittings.
- FPT-T Series High-Temp Pull Tab Vinyl Caps: Designed to stretch and fit snuggly over the products they protect, these caps can withstand temperatures up to 246 degrees C.
- MCP-T Series High-Temp Vinyl Insertion Plugs: These plugs can operate in temperatures up to 246 degrees C.
- TP-T Series High-Temp Vinyl Tapered Plugs: These units can also withstand high temperatures up to 246 degrees C.
- MSC Series Silicone Straight Caps: Ideal for masking threaded and smooth studs, these caps can resist temperatures as high as 316 degrees C.
- MSP Series Silicone Tapered Plugs: These units can also operate in temperatures up to 316 degrees C.
- MSPP Series Silicone Pull Plugs: Ideal for masking through-holes, these plugs can resist temperatures as high as 316 degrees C.
- MSWP Series Silicone Washer Plugs: Designed with a flange to also mask the area around the hole, these units resist high temperatures up to 316 degrees C.
Masking tape and tubing products, which can operate in temperatures up to 260 degrees C, are also available. To learn more about its lineup of masking products for high-temperature environments, contact MOCAP.