Manufacturer specializes in multiple moulding processes to meet customer needsOctober 20, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
MOCAP has been a leading source for caps, plugs, grips, tapes, tubing and netting for more than 34 years, expanding its product line over the years as its capacity has increased. The company owns and operates multiple manufacturing facilities that specialize in different manufacturing processes, allowing it to meet its customers’ ongoing product protection, masking and finishing needs.
MOCAP’s capabilities include:
- Vinyl (PVC) Dip Moulding: MOCAP stocks a wide range of plastisol PVC materials used to make the flexible vinyl plastic caps, plugs, handle grips and masking products it’s known for. While the most common dip moulded items are traditional round vinyl caps and round vinyl handle grips, the company is a leading producer of low-cost high-quality custom dip moulded products. Special colours, hardnesses, textures and sizes are available.
- Plastic Injection Moulding: MOCAP has the capability to provide custom plastic injection moulding for caps, plugs, grips and other plastic products. This process produces the most consistent and cost-effective parts from commercial-grade thermoplastic resins, meeting tight tolerances and demanding specifications.
- Thermoset Rubber Injection and Compression Moulding: MOCAP offers years of experience in rubber moulding, and has the capability to process a wide range of thermoset rubber materials like silicone, EPDM, neoprene, SBR and Viton. Its EPDM and silicone rubber products are made using advanced rubber injection or rubber compression moulding processes.
- Plastic Extrusion: MOCAP manufactures a full line of semi-rigid clear extruded plastic tubes commonly used to package products in a highly visible manner. They are available in a wide assortment of sizes, styles, wall thicknesses and lengths.
- Silicone Rubber Extrusion: Thanks to its advanced equipment and systems, MOCAP has the capability to produce extruded silicone rubber products, including silicone tubing and X-Treme Tape, its self-bonding silicone wrap designed to resist harsh conditions.
To learn more about its moulding processes and services, contact MOCAP.