MadgeTech temperature loggers are highly useful in several major industriesOctober 26, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Thermo-Kinetics Measurement & Control is a respected Canadian supplier of measurement instruments, and it was recently appointed as a distributor for MadgeTech’s impressive line of data-logging solutions – especially temperature data loggers. This American manufacturer produces more than 50 models of temperature loggers for various applications in different sectors.
These temperature data loggers are especially useful in the medical sector, where they are recommended for such applications as autoclave validation, vaccine monitoring, clean-room monitoring, cold chains, and pharmaceutical storage.
Data Loggers for Thermocouples, RTDs, and more
MadgeTech has earned a reputation as a source of precise, reliable data-measuring and -recording instruments. Its inventory of specialized, high-quality temperature data loggers are devices built with state-of-the-art craftsmanship for temperature mapping and monitoring applications. MadgeTech also offers extended warranties that provide extra security with these products, and Thermo-Kinetics can provide convenient calibration services to keep these devices accurate.
MadgeTech’s portfolio of temperature loggers covers the following five categories:
- Internal-sensor data loggers. Equipped with internal sensors, these instruments are particularly designed for harsh working environments, with some built for specific applications like monitoring egg temperatures. They record temperature with such features and options as thermal shields, flexible probes, LED displays, or stainless steel or titanium enclosures.
- Resistance temperature detector (RTDs) data loggers. RTDs are popular choices for their stability, precision, and suitability for various work environments. MadgeTech offers a broad range of these devices, including single-channel, multi-channel, LCD-display, and wireless versions.
- Thermocouple data loggers. Thermocouples feature superior temperature-recording abilities, including generation of many precise statistics in a broad variety of locations. Recommended for their high accuracy. Single-channel, multi-channel, LCD-display, and wireless models available.
- Cryo temperature data loggers. Designed for ultra-low-temperature environments, these instruments are suitable for monitoring cryogenic freezers, blood plasma, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, frozen foods, shipping containers, or specimens during storage or transportation.
- Wireless data loggers. Ideal for work settings requiring continuous, accurate temperature measurements, and designed to accommodate wireless transmission reliably. Wireless themocouples, RTDs, and internal-sensor loggers available.
MadgeTech also manufactures data loggers for measuring humidity, pressure, shock, and more than ten other environmental parameters.
For more information, contact Thermo-Kinetics or call 1-800-268-0967.