Lyn-Tron precision electronic hardware is available from Gould FastenersJuly 27, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Gould Fasteners can supply a wide variety of precision electronic hardware from Lyn-Tron Inc. This major manufacturer produces a range of spacers, standoffs, handles, screwlocks, jackscrews and plastic hardware. Lyn-Tron has versatile manufacturing capabilities that allow these parts to be made to meet customer needs. The company is known for providing high-quality products with competitive prices and fast lead times.
Some of the various electronic and connector hardware available includes National Aerospace Standard (NAS) hardware, spacers, captive panel screws and super-torq standoffs.
- NAS hardware is available, such as standoffs and round spacers in aluminum, nylon or stainless steel varieties. To ensure they meet the highest standards, NAS products go through the most rigorous and precise manufacturing processes.
- Spacers are used to create space between panels, gears, doors and circuit boards. Standard spacers from Lyn-Tron include round and hexagon types ranging from ⅛- to ⅝-inch sizes. Metric sizes are also available from 4.5 to 13 millimetres.
- Captive panel screws are used to attach panels and boards in a semi-rigid way. They allow the applicable surface to be easily removed for installation or inspection. Captive panel screws from Lyn-Tron are available in a number of materials, including brass, steel and stainless steel.
- Swage standoffs are ideal for creating distance between circuit boards that are stacked on top of each other. Part of the standoff is inserted (or swaged) into one board and the standoff’s female end can accept a threaded part such as a screw or male-female standoff.
- Super-torq standoffs are similar to swage standoffs but feature a knurled shank. The knurl at the base of super-torq standoffs provides outstanding torque and double the strength when compared to standard swage standoffs.
Lyn-Tron has 60 years of experience supplying electronic hardware. For more information on the Lyn-Tron products available from Gould Fasteners, visit the company’s website.