Lifting equipment manufacturer makes regulatory compliance easyDecember 13, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
When purchasing lifting equipment, it’s important to work with a supplier whose products and services make it easy to comply with provincial and regulatory requirements. Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment (ELS) is such a company. With a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, and backed by more than 45 years of experience, this leading crane manufacturer is a one-stop-shop for your lifting equipment needs.
- ESA inspection and certification. All ELS manufactured products with electrical components are ESA inspected before leaving the production facility, and include a certificate of proof.
- CWB certification. ELS is a CWB certified company with Quality Mark distinction to address quality issues.
- Customization. The company can provide both standard and custom crane products to fit the customer’s exact requirements.
- Sealed drawings. All lifting equipment in Ontario must have P.Eng sealed drawings. ELS has professional engineers on staff and can provide P.Eng stamped drawings on all installed equipment.
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Reviews. ELS can perform a PSR on the equipment it supplies to customers.
- Expert staff. ELS technical experts will assist customers to ensure the lifting and hoisting equipment meets the classification and duty cycle required for the application.
- References. ELS can also provide references from satisfied customers.
When purchasing lifting equipment from ELS, customers can be sure that it has been designed, fabricated and installed to comply with government regulations. To learn more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment.