Leading wire form company works with top quality materialsJune 7, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Arc-Fil is a North American leader in strip and wire forming. The Montreal, Que.-based company has earned this reputation, in large part, thanks to its commitment to quality. It uses only the best quality materials and coatings to produce custom wire forms, metal stampings, hooks, clips, handles and more.
Top quality materials
Arc-Fil works with high-quality steel from North American suppliers. Its selection of steel and other metals includes:
- Galvanized (nickel-plated) low carbon steel;
- Spring or high carbon steel 1050, 1065, 1075, 1095;
- Stainless steel 300, 400;
- Stainless alloys 17-7 PH, 17-4 PH; and
- Non-ferrous metals, including aluminum, beryllium copper, brass, elgiloy, hastelloy, inconel, monel, nispan, phosphor bronze, titanium, zinc and more.
The company also offers its products with various types of coating and plating to ensure a higher durability and better finish. Its coating and plating services include:
- Electro-plating with chrome, black, black oxide, brass, bronze, copper and zinc;
- Powder coating;
- E-coating; and
Meeting customer needs
Arc-Fil prides itself on precision, creativity, innovation and excellence. Working with its selection of quality materials and coatings, the company’s team of engineers and technicians have the capability to create solutions for complex designs. Its services include R&D for new products, engineering and production, and the company regularly invests in machinery to stay at the forefront of technological advancements.
Contact Arc-Fil with your requirements, and the company is confident its team of trained experts will exceed your expectations.