Large selection of electric and manual hoists offer a range of lifting capacitiesJuly 7, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Ingersoll Rand offers the broadest range of chain hoists across the globe. Available in Canada from Dobco Equipment, the selection of hoists includes both electric and manual models with capacities ranging from ⅛ through 100 tons. Whether the application calls for hoists that can withstand high-speed production and harsh environments, or those safe for use in food industries, there is a hoist available to meet the needs of each application.
The selection of electric hoists includes ULE2 Ultra-Lo Series Hoists with a 2,000- to 48,000-pound (909- to 21,818-kilogram) lifting capacity. These worm gear driven electric low headroom hoists provide smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation.
The Quantum Series Electric Chain Hoist is also available. With a 275- to 11,000-pound (125- to 5,000-kilogram) lifting capacity, these units feature an impressive design with a focus on safety, performance and reliability.
The lineup also includes Hercu-Link Electric Chain Hoists. These rugged and compact units feature fully enclosed planetary gearing, zinc-plated load chain and corrosion-resistant fasteners, enabling them to work in harsh environments. They are available in lifting capacities from five to 50 tons.
The wide selection of manual hoists includes:
- KL Kinetic Series Lever Hoists with a .75- to nine-metric ton lifting capacity;
- KM Kinetic Series Manual Hoists with a ¼- to 20-metric ton lifting capacity;
- SideKick Series Mini Lever Hoists with a ¼- to ¾-metric ton lifting capacity;
- SLB Silver Series Hoists with a ¾- to six-metric ton line pull capacity;
- SMB Silver Series Hoists with a ½- to five-metric ton lifting capacity;
- ULM2/S Ultra-Lo Series Hoists with a 500- to 50,000-pound (227- to 22,727-kilogram) lifting capacity;
- C Series Ratchet Pullers with a 1,700- to 4,000-pound (773- to 1,818-kilogram) lifting capacity; and
- P Series Ratchet Pullers with a 1,000- to 2,000-pound (455- to 909-kilogram) lifting capacity.
Ingersoll Rand hoists come with a wide range of options and accessories. To learn more about the broad selection available, contact Dobco Equipment.