KIMO digital flowmeter measures and displays flow and temperatureAugust 28, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For nearly 45 years, Chevrier Instruments has made measurement applications easier for Canadian businesses by supplying world-class devices. The lineup includes a range of KIMO Canada products. KIMO manufactures the Model DBM610 digital flowmeter, a unit that provides extremely reliable measurement of flow and temperature, with many best-in-class features. It also displays flow and temperature at the same time.
High accuracy and reliability
The Model DBM610 is renowned among manufacturers for its high accuracy and reliability. This digital flowmeter has a measuring range from 40 to +3,500 cubic metres per hour for flow, with an accuracy of three per cent at plus or minus ten cubic metres per hour. As far as temperature measurement goes, the instrument offers a measuring range from zero to 50 degrees Celsius, with an accuracy rating of two per cent at plus or minus 0.1 degrees Celsius.
The device also offers automatic average and point-by-point average, in addition to automatic flow direction. Other key features include a hold function to set the reading, a quick hood changing system, and a removable case. Users can view readings easily on a PC, due to the flowmeter’s USB interface.
Other notable features and benefits of this unique KIMO digital flowmeter:
- Choice of languages;
- Temperature thermocouple: K, J, T, S;
- Thermocouple measuring ranges: -200 to 1,300 degrees Celsius (K); -100 to 750 degrees Celsius (J); -200 to 400 degrees Celsius (T); or zero to 1,760 degrees Celsius (S);
- Pressure measuring range from -2,500 to 2,500 Pascal;
- Pressure accuracy of plus or minus 0.2 per cent at plus or minus two Pascal;
- Electromagnetic compatibility (Standard NF EN 61326-1); and
- Power supplied by four alkaline batteries LR6; rechargeable battery Li-ion, 3.7 volts, 4,400 mhA (optional).
The Model DBM610 is very light, solid, and easy to handle in spite of all these features. Chevrier offers a variety of sizes to meet the requirements of different applications.
About the supplier
Founded in 1975, Chevrier Instruments is a leading distributor of measurement devices. Based in Montreal, the company also offers in-house calibration.
For more information, contact Chevrier.