Ken Forging showcases its wide product range at Fastener FairMay 4, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
This year’s Fastener Fair USA is coming soon! At Ken Forging, we look forward to exhibiting at this second annual trade fair, taking place on May 22 and 23 at the Cobo Center in Detroit. We are getting ready to showcase our stellar portfolio of drop-forged industrial hardware.
One of several trade shows in which we take part, Fastener Fair USA is the only exhibition in the United States dedicated entirely to the full supply chain for fasteners, including distributors, mechanical and design engineers, purchasers, wholesalers, and original equipment manufacturers. The event is the perfect place to find the latest products for fastener professionals in every segment of the industrial market, including the automotive sector, aerospace, construction, furniture, and appliances.
The Ken Forging exhibit will occupy Booth 408. There, we plan to show visitors the broad range of drop-forged industrial hardware we have to offer. Our lineup includes the following and more:
- Eyebolts. Options available include stainless steel, carbon steel, zinc-plated, and galvanized.
- Turnbuckles. An impressive variety of bodies, fittings, and assemblies. Turnbuckle bodies can come in carbon, galvanized, or 316 stainless steel, with fittings in eye, jaw, or stub styles.
- Rod ends. Includes blank rod ends and ones that can be machined according to specific customer requirements. A range of sizes, with such materials as stainless, alloy, or carbon steel.
- Eye nuts. Three standard designs are available, in stainless or carbon steel. We have the capability to forge eye nuts tailored to meet specific customer requirements with our in-house secondary operations.
- Swivel hoist rings. Made from AISI 4140 steel alloy, with a black oxide finish.
The Cobo Center is located at 1 Washington Boulevard in downtown Detroit, not far from the Renaissance Center. We look forward to meeting visitors at Fastener Fair USA this year.
Next month will take us to Chicago for Fastener Tech ’19, the Mid-West Fastener Association’s biennial fastener event, taking place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont on June 4 and 5. There, we hope to showcase four new series of C-clamps that we have to offer. Stay tuned!
To learn more, contact Ken Forging at (440) 993-8091, or visit the company website.