Ken Forging offers longer lengths and larger stock productsMay 15, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Continuous improvement is important to Ken Forging. Whether it’s an improvement to its products, processes or facility, the Jefferson, Ohio-based company is always looking for opportunities to improve as it meets its customers’ needs. That’s why the company has increased its production capabilities by adding larger hammers and presses to its forge department. Thanks to these additions, Ken Forging is now capable of producing larger stock products, as well as custom forgings up to 250 pounds.
But that’s not all. Some of the most recent additions and improvements to the company’s lineup of high-quality products include:
- 7/8” through 14” fine-thread, zinc-plated eyebolts are available in both plain and shoulder pattern.
- 8620 shoulder nut eyebolt forgings heat treated and tested to ASTM F541 are available in stock in ¾” x 24”, 1” x 24” and 1¼” x 24” lengths, and can be modified for an additional cost.
- 1⅛” rod ends are available in C1030/C1035, 4140, 304 and 316 stainless steel, cut to any length and modified as required.
- ¼” and 5/16” rod ends are available in C1030/C1035, 4140, 304 and 316 stainless steel, 6” lengths, as well as blank and machined. The rod ends can be cut to length and modified as required.
- 316 stainless steel shoulder and plain nut eyebolts are available in ¼” through 1½” diameters, and lengths up to 24”, passivated and electropolished. The threaded product includes 316 hex nuts.
- C1035 carbon rod ends are available in longer lengths of 24”, and diameters of ⅜” through 2”. They can also be cut to length and modified as required.
- 4140 carbon rod ends are available in longer lengths of 24”, and diameters of ⅝” through 2”. They can also be cut to length and modified as required.
- Ken Forging now has Style A and D zinc-plated C1045 (Grade 2H) eye nuts in stock.
- 316 stainless eyebolts in shoulder pattern are available in ¼” through 1” diameters, in standard shank lengths, drop forged stainless steel, passivated and electropolished.
Ken Forging will be exhibiting at Fastener Tech ‘15 from June 8-10 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. Visit the company at booth 1019/1120, and learn more about its products and capabilities. Contact Ken Forging at email@example.com for more details about attending Fastener Tech '15.