Ken Forging demonstrates continuous improvement with expanded capabilities and offeringsDecember 22, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Ken Forging is always looking for opportunities to improve so it can continue to meet its customers’ changing needs. Over the last couple of years, the Jefferson, Ohio-based domestic manufacturer has made improvements to its products, processes and facility, so that it can keep up with customer demand.
Some of the company’s recent additions and improvements include:
- The addition of larger hammers and presses that allow it to produce larger stock products, as well as custom forgings up to 250 pounds.
- The availability of ⅞- through 14-inch fine-thread, zinc-plated eyebolts in both plain and shoulder pattern.
- The availability of 8620 shoulder nut eyebolt forgings heat treated and tested to ASTM F541 in longer lengths. These forgings are available in stock in lengths up to 1-¼ x 24 inches, and can be modified for an additional cost.
- 1-⅛-inch rod ends are available in C1030/C1035, 4140, 304 and 316 stainless steel, cut to any length and modified as required.
- ¼- and 5/16-inch rod ends are available in C1030/C1035, 4140, 304 and 316 stainless steel, six-inch lengths, as well as blank and machined. The rod ends can be cut to length and modified as required.
- 316 stainless steel shoulder and plain nut eyebolts are available in ¼- through 1-½-inch diameters, and lengths up to 24 inches, passivated and electropolished. The threaded product includes 316 hex nuts.
- C1035 carbon rod ends are available in longer lengths of 24 inches, and diameters of ⅜ through two inches. They can also be cut to length and modified as required.
- 4140 carbon rod ends are available in longer lengths of 24 inches, and diameters of ⅝ through two inches. They can also be cut to length and modified as required.
- Ken Forging now has Style A and D zinc-plated C1045 (Grade 2H) eye nuts in stock.
- 316 stainless eyebolts in shoulder pattern are available in ¼- through one-inch diameters, in standard shank lengths, drop forged stainless steel, passivated and electropolished.
A leading domestic manufacturer
Ken Forging is a proud producer of quality domestic forged fasteners. Its comprehensive lineup includes eyebolts, rod ends, pad eyes, turnbuckles, c-clamps and screws, safety swivel hoist rings, and machine shop tools.
To learn more, contact Ken Forging.