Kalrez perfluoroelastomer parts from Daemar offer seals that last longerFebruary 4, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Among the unmatched selection of essential components that Daemar Inc. supplies is a wide range of O-rings. This includes high-performance Kalrez perfluoroelastomer parts manufactured by DuPont. These products are state-of-the-art O-ring compounds that last longer and seal more effectively than other elastomers do in demanding processing environments.
Kalrez perfluoroelastomer parts are the elastomer seals of choice for customers who want the very best for challenging sealing applications.
Less maintenance with higher safety
These O-ring compounds resist more than 1,800 different chemicals as they offer stability at temperatures as high as 327 degrees Celsius, the same level as PTFE offers. With their advanced properties, they help to maintain seal integrity, lower maintenance and operating costs, and improve safety. They provide reliable long-term service with many aggressive industrial- and electronic-grade chemicals. Common uses for these products include highly aggressive chemical processing, semiconductor wafer processing, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas recovery, and petroleum and aerospace applications.
Kalrez O-rings also assist in preventing semiconductor process contamination by reducing particulates, reducing extractables, and resisting degradation in harsh plasma. In addition, they offer low outgassing in vacuum-sealing applications. DuPont also makes seals for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical processes, all compliant with the standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Daemar can supply these perfluoroelastomer parts in standard sizes or custom shapes, all manufactured at production facilities that are ISO 9000- and AS 9100-registered. Examples of designs available include the following:
- 4079. Black, low-compression set products with excellent chemical resistance, for dry and wet semiconductor process environments.
- 6375. Designed for top performance in acids, bases, amines, steam, ethylene oxide, and other aggressive chemicals.
- 7075. For general-purpose use in chemicals and hydrocarbon processing.
- 0090. Durable, reliable sealing solutions for drilling and completion tools or for pumps and valves.
- 1050LF. Carbon black-filled components with good hot-water and steam resistance and better amine resistance.
- 6380. Designed for chemical processes involving hot, aggressive amines.
- 7090. Built for applications that require higher hardness or modulus than typical uses do, and for sealing tasks requiring extrusion resistance at high temperatures.
For more information, contact Daemar.