John Brooks named representative for Pulsafeeder productsJune 11, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
John Brooks Company Limited has been named a distributor for Pulsafeeder Engineered Products, a global leader in fluid handling technologies and a manufacturer of diaphragm metering and other positive displacement rotary pumps. While the company has been a distributor of Pulsafeeder’s rotary pump lines for more than 25 years, this new agreement now adds the full complement of the Pulsafeeder metering product portfolio to the offering. John Brooks will now represent all of the company’s product lines in the industrial market segment in Eastern Canada (Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes), effective June 1, 2015.
The product lines include the Eclipse, Isochem, ECO and Eastern brands, as well as the Pulsa, Pulsar, GLM and PulsaPro diaphragm metering brands, and the PeriFlo peristaltic pump line.
- The Pulsa Series hydraulically actuated metering pumps are known for their rugged construction and dependable performance.
- Pulsar hydraulically and mechanically actuated metering pumps and controls are rugged and durable, providing engineering expertise and application support to evaluate and customize process solutions.
- The PulsaPro Series is a customizable line of hydraulically actuated metering pumps designed to handle a variety of liquid, chemical and gaseous solutions.
- The Eclipse Series is a range of metallic and non-metallic magnetically driven external gear pumps for distributing and metering a variety of fluids.
- The Isochem Series of magnetically driven external gear and centrifugal pumps can safely handle hazardous, highly corrosive, explosive and toxic chemicals.
- The ECO Series external gear pumps can handle a full range of process fluids.
- The Eastern Series line of centrifugal pumps are designed for a wide variety of process industry applications.
- The PeriFlo Series of peristaltic pumps handle a variety of corrosive, viscous, abrasive and shear sensitive materials.
Mississauga, Ont.-based John Brooks Company Limited is an award-winning distributor and manufacturer’s representative of premier products for pumping, spraying and filtration applications that’s been providing superior services and support to its customers since 1937. It has a strong reputation of representing quality products and providing effective solutions and technical expertise.
Contact John Brooks Company Limited to learn more about its lineup of offerings from Pulsafeeder Engineered Products.