Jergens workholding solutions are now available from Rotem Industrial ProductsFebruary 5, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rotem Industrial Products remains one of Canada’s major suppliers and distributors of innovative industrial equipment. These products come from a wide variety of quality manufacturers, and Rotem is always expanding its inventory. Now, the company has begun offering workholding solutions by Jergens Inc., such as its Kwik-Lok pallet system and more.
Jergens’ line of workholding solutions also includes pins, fixture-plate machining kits and vices, and workholding columns – all products in demand in manufacturing.
Safety, speed, and dependability
Among the Jergens products that Rotem now offers are specialty fasteners, such as its Kwik-Lok series of quick-release pins, which are a top workholding option for businesses who need safety, speed, and dependability. These pins provide fast, easy positive engagement and high holding strength for applications that involve frequent and repetitive use. Examples include marine-hitch, T-handle, L-handle, double-acting, and detent pins. Eleven different designs are available.
Other Jergens workholding solutions available include the following:
- Workholding and locating components. A complete line of tooling and locating elements to meet any fixturing requirements. Examples include clamps, buttons, rests, supports, jacks, straps, dowels, bushings, pads, keys, nuts, and bolts.
- Power clamping. Jergens clamping products are offered in both hydraulic and pneumatic configurations. Manufacturers worldwide rely on Jergens swing cylinders, Staylock clamps, and hydraulic boosters and pumps.
- CNC machine vises and accessories. Numerous production vises for vertical and horizontal machining centres, as well as five-axis machining. Jergens production vises are an integral part of the manufacturer’s Quick Change systems, which provide maximum productivity and flexibility. Rotem offers these systems in manual and hydraulic configurations, plus a full line of jaws and other vise accessories.
- Quick Change fixturing. Jergens’ premier Quick Change fixturing systems include Ball Lock mounting, Zero Point Systems, and Drop & Lock and Quick Loc pallets. These solutions all reduce downtime, maximize savings, and boost productivity.
- Five-axis workholding. Rotem offers the first completely modular workholding system, Fixture-Pro, from subplates to high-end tooling clamping. Businesses can maximize five-axis machining through this system.
With this broad lineup, Rotem is a premier source of industrial workholding solutions.
To learn more, contact Rotem.