IPEX ball valves have many features and benefitsFebruary 17, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
IPEX Inc. offers high-quality, high-performance ball valves as part of its lineup of thermoplastic valves. Ball valves are generally used for on/off service, but can range from simple moulded-in-place construction to high-end industrial designs with many features and benefits. Multi-port ball valves allow for mixing, diverting and bypassing flow, and extensive material options provide for complete chemical compatibility in highly corrosive processes. Many ball valves feature full port flow, blocking true union ends, and compact ergonomic designs, allowing for simple installation and maintenance.
IPEX’s roster of ball valves includes:
- VKD Series: This industrial valve features the patented Dual Block system, which allows locking of the union nuts in a preset position, assuring seal integrity under severe service conditions. A patented seat stop carrier, high-quality stem and ball support system, integral mounting flange and bracketing, and a multi-functional locking handle, set this valve apart from the rest. Sizes range from 3/8 to four inches.
- EasyFit VXE Series: These cutting-edge valves feature an ultra-compact double block design, and full port bi-directional operation. The true union design allows the valve to be easily removed from the piping system and fully serviced. A threaded seat stop carrier provides improved seal integrity under tough service conditions, while the EasyFit multi-function handle doubles as a tool for ball seat adjustment, and for tightening union nuts precisely. Sizes range from 1/2 to six inches.
- EasyFit VEE Series: This true union PVC ball valve is ideal for use in light industrial and water applications. It shares many features with the VXE, such as the ultra-compact double block design and full port bi-directional operation. A threaded seat stop carrier provides improved seal integrity under tough service conditions, while the EasyFit multi-function handle doubles as a tool for ball seat adjustment, and for tightening union nuts precisely. Sizes range from 1/2 to two inches.
- MP Series: This series is available in both Schedule 80 grey PVC and Schedule 40 white PVC, with either socket or threaded connections. EPDM seals and PTFE seats make this valve ideally suited to all kinds of plumbing and industrial applications where a compact, inexpensive on/off valve is required. Sizes range from 1/2 to two inches.
- VKR Series: Designed to meet the requirements of the most severe industrial applications, VKR Series Regulating Ball Valves combine the reliability and safety features of VKD ball valves with a newly designed profiled ball. The patented ball design provides linear flow regulation throughout its full range of operation, even when the valve is open just a few degrees. Like a traditional shut-off ball valve, the VKR has a 90-degree operating angle, which allows the use of a standard quarter-turn actuator, ensuring perfect alignment and reducing the torque required for actuation. The patented Dual Block mechanism locks the union nuts in place, preventing back-off during severe service conditions. Sizes range from 1/2 to two inches.
- TKD Series: These three-way ball valves offer a host of advanced features that set it apart from other multi-port valves. The patented seat stop carrier allows for in-line micro-adjustment of the ball seating, and features o-ring cushioning to minimize wear and prevent seizing. Integral mounting flange and bracketing allows for direct actuation and simple support, while a locking handle can prevent improper positioning. Sizes range from 1/2 to two inches.
- Valve actuation: Pneumatic and electric actuators can be easily fitted on IPEX's ball valves. The company offers quarter-turn automation solutions for valves from 3/8 inches to 12 inches, with a variety of standard and optional accessories. Automation is an ideal solution for precise control of many valves in a system. When valves are remotely located, or the process requires constant monitoring and adjustment, actuation is the solution.
Contact IPEX Inc. for more information on its lineup of ball valves.