Interference-proof signal conditioner by HBM has high accuracy in measurementApril 18, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Durham Instruments remains Canada’s top source for top-quality test and measurement solutions, all from a variety of high-profile equipment manufacturers. For the highest standard in industrial process control, the distributor recommends ClipX, a precise and easy-to-integrate signal conditioner from HBM Test and Measurement.
Available in three different designs (BM40, BM40PB, and BM40IE), ClipX is an industrial amplifier with an accuracy class of up to 0.01 with 24-bit A/D conversion. It also comes with an integrated calibration certificate.
Adaptable to any measurement task
ClipX can adapt to a large variety of measurement tasks; users can work with it with single- or multiple-channel applications for production monitoring, in manufacturing machinery, or in test benches. According to Durham Instruments, this signal conditioner is highly useful in many important industries, such as general manufacturing, aerospace, automation, food processing, forestry, education, medicine, the military, mining, packaging, power generation, alternative energy, transportation, and research and development.
As many as six ClipX devices can be plugged simultaneously in a modular setup, thanks to the Plug and Play principle, and users can pre-calculate any measurement information. Another significant advantage of this signal conditioner is that it requires no separate head module to process data directly.
ClipX also comes with state-of-the-art automation interfaces that can seamlessly integrate it into comprehensive control concepts, as well as an intuitive web interface that allows for remote operation, parameterization, and diagnosis. Other notable features include the following:
- Freely configurable measurement channel with TEDS channel parameterization;
- Connection of seven transducer technologies, with a sample rate of 19.2 kilohertz;
- Analog output and four reversible digital input/outputs, including full-bridge and half-bridge strain gauges, piezoresistive transducer, potentiometer, and Pt100;
- Internal calculation channels;
- Compatibility with PROFINET, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, and PROFIBUS;
- Three levels of user guidance for simple operation with integrated web server;
- Rugged, compact metal housing for DIN rail attachment; and
- Industrial Internet of Things, including health monitoring and web integration.
About the distributor
Founded in 1977, Durham Instruments distributes electronic quantitative measuring instruments, with headquarters in Pickering, Ont. and three other Canadian locations.
For more information, contact Durham Instruments.