Interface low profile load cells available from Durham InstrumentsMarch 30, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Durham Instruments carries a wide selection of low profile load cells from Interface, a leading manufacturer of high-quality load cells. Its lineup includes standard, high capacity and fatigue-rated varieties designed for a range of applications.
- The 1000 Series is a fatigue-rated load cell with 300 per cent overload protection, an extremely low moment sensitivity, low zero float (toggle) and a higher fatigue life than competitive stainless steel load cells. These load cells provide up to 100 million duty cycles, and are available in capacities ranging from 100K lbf. to 1000K lbf.
- The 1200 Series is Interface's most popular load cell. Designed for static applications, the 1200 has higher output than most competitive load cells, and is designed for general purpose applications that require a load cell compensated for eccentric loads. It comes in both a standard, compression-only and high capacity versions, ranging in capacities from 200K lbf. to 2000K lbf.
- The 1500 Series fatigue-rated low profile load cells are designed for low capacity applications where low sensitivity to eccentric load is important. This Series is available in capacities from 50 to 300 lbf.
- The 2400 Series is a stainless steel load cell designed for applications requiring a hermetic seal in general industrial applications. This Series is available in capacities from 100 lbf. to 20K lbf. An amplified version is also available.
- The 3200 Series has all of the features of the 1200 Series, but it is stainless steel and hermetically sealed for harsh applications. It is available in capacities from 2.5K lbf. to 100K lbf. A compression-only version is also available.
These and a wide variety of other Interface products are available in Canada from Durham Instruments, a leading supplier of high-quality electronic instrumentation and data acquisition and control systems across Canada. The Pickering, Ont.-based company carries measuring instruments from Interface and many other leading manufacturers.