Instrument calibration is one of many reasons to trust ChevrierNovember 29, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Chevrier Instruments Inc. has earned a solid reputation over the past 44 years for its selection of innovative measurement and control devices for industrial use. But this Montreal distributor offers services as well as products. For example, Chevrier offers skilled instrument calibration for all the devices that it sells, as well as repair. The company dedicates itself to meeting all customer needs in this area by living up to high quality standards, offering first-class service, and employing its technical expertise.
From air velocity to humidity
Many test and measurement devices need professional verification and calibration services to adjust them to the manufacturers’ specifications. A strong advantage of choosing Chevrier for instrument calibration is that it has its own calibration laboratory. This is where the company’s experts conduct all calibrations tasks according to ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 17025:2005 standards.
Customers can get instrument calibration from Chevrier for the following kinds of measurement devices:
- Air velocity – Chevrier’s calibration lab is the only one equipped to calibrate and certify any anemometer, with measurement from 50 to 5,000 feet per minute. The team can calibrate anemometers that measure airflow in ducts and ventilation vanes and ones that measure wind speed. Other options available: S-type and standard Pitot tubes, differential micro-manometers, and flowmeters.
- Electricity – The company calibrates such electrical devices as multimeters, clamp-on meters, insulation testers, and function generators.
- Humidity – Portable, wall, and analog recorders and digital hygrometers can be calibrated, plus mechanical or electric recorders, dew-point indicators, and loggers.
- Pressure – Barometers, manographs, pressure transmitters, differential transmitters, manostats, differential manostats, calibrators, and liquid-column manometers. Also pressure, oxygen-cleaned, test, digital, low-pressure, differential-pressure, sanitary-pressure, Magnehelic Dwyer, and Photohelic Dwyer gauges.
- Temperature – Calibration for liquid in glass, analog, infrared, and digital thermometers, plus industrial mercury or red-liquid-reading thermometers, thermistor or thermocouple probes, PRT high-accuracy RTDs, temperature probes, temperature transmitters, calibration baths, and temperature controllers and thermostats.
Customers who need calibration services for any instruments are encouraged to fill out Chevrier’s online service form, enclose a copy with the product, and ship it directly. No return authorization number necessary.
For more information, contact Chevrier.