How to increase efficiency and reduce downtimeJuly 28, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
All Custom Gasket has earned a reputation for superior customer service, manufacturing excellence and quality products over the last 28 years. The Mississauga, Ont.-based gasket manufacturer is able to maintain this reputation, and continuously exceed expectations, thanks to its commitment to its clients — a promise to provide them with the best professional advice, quality products, personalized service and competitive prices available in today’s market.
Part of its commitment to superior service is to make sure that it can meet all of its customers’ needs by offering many services — a one-stop shop for sealing requirements.
In today’s world, time is money. A machine that is down wastes time, money and decreases efficiency. Customers need to be able to get quality replacement parts quickly. All Custom Gasket offers quick turnaround, competitive pricing and quality products through its various services.
Some of the company's capabilities consist of:
- High-speed knife cutting system: All Custom Gaskets’ high-speed knife cutting machine uses various speeds and a range of tools, including an oscillating knife, drag knife, punch, rotary cutters and more to create quality cut products in minutes. Each product is a result of the machine's accuracy to detail and precise cuts.
- Die cutting one to one million parts: The company's die cutting capabilities allow for high-quality gaskets to be produced using sharp blades. Lined with a library of custom dies, the team of experts can cut large quantities quickly to reduce a customer's downtime.
- Selection and application of PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive): Experienced employees offer expert advice on selecting various types of commercial-grade adhesives that can be laminated on the customer's material — rubber or sponge. In addition, they apply quick release adhesive, allowing for easy application.
- Custom fabrication: Professional engineers and drafters are skilled in CAD software to create detailed drawings for any job. Customers can send them their requirements and have a detailed drawing made especially for them.
All Custom Gasket also offers a variety of other services, including:
- Custom assembly and component assembly;
- Material preparation: sheeting, slitting and shearing;
- Water jet cutting and laser jet cutting;
- Mouldings and extrusions;
- Spliced and vulcanized sleeves/joints;
- Custom sewing: Bellows and boots, tadpole tapes;
- Lathe – Cut washers;
- Custom gaskets and seals;
- Expansion joints; and
- Logic Trace Digitizing Software.
All Custom Gasket is able to work closely with customers to quickly design and provide a sealing solution that will meet the needs of their business or application. Being a Canadian SME, the company is “big enough to do it all, and small enough to do it well.”
For more information about its capabilities and services, contact All Custom Gasket.