Important applications in manufacturing and factory automation use KabelSchlepp productsMarch 12, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
A member of the Tsubaki group, KabelSchlepp manufactures a wide assortment of industrial products for several major Canadian sectors, from cables and hoses to cable carriers and accessories. One of these sectors is general manufacturing and factory automation, a large and diverse field that relies heavily on many strong, reliable machines and components, including conveyor chains and related items.
Among the applications in this industry that make use of KabelSchlepp products are robotics, wood-processing equipment, injection-moulding machinery, and automotive assembly and transfer lines.
Five categories of products
Manufacturing companies and factories benefit from KabelSchlepp’s skills and services with five main types of products:
- Three-dimensional Robotrax cable carriers. Built specifically for robot cable solutions, these carriers are designed for three-dimensional movements. Users can deploy them on robots for swivelling and rotating motions, and they are also perfect for rotary tables. Their channel systems make them a universal solution for all rotary applications, and they optimize cable service life.
- Varitrak S/SX steel chains. These highly robust and stable chains have been designed for heavy mechanical loads and rough working environments. They can support large additional loads with their great unsupported lengths, and optional aluminum or steel covers help protect cables. A variety of dimensions available.
- Varitrak MC cable carriers. These multi-variable carriers have extensive accessories and frame-stay variants, with a TÜV design approved in accordance with 2PfG 1036/10.97. Features include two-disc principle for minimal hinge wear, solid plate construction, locking bolts for easy fitting, and replaceable glide shoes.
- Uniflex cable carriers. Strong, cost-effective carriers with a variety of opening cross-bar and cover options, as well as very high torsional rigidity. Like the Varitrak MC, these also have a TÜV design approved in accordance with 2PfG 1036/10.97.
- Mono cable carriers. These cost-effective Microtrak and Plastitrak carriers are designed simply for standard applications. Assembly is easy and fast, and most types are immediately available. TÜV design approved in accordance with 2PfG 1036/10.97.
About the company
KabelSchlepp invented the modern cable and hose carrier chain and has led the field for more than half a century.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.