Hytrol narrow belt sorter available from McKessock Conveyor SolutionsJune 18, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The Hytrol ProSort MRT sorter is built for medium-sized items — eight-inches long and six inches wide up to 28-inches long. The conveyor, which allows for a maximum unit package weight of 75 pounds, sorts product on multiple narrow belts.
ProSort MRT has several key features that make it an attractive solution for sorting mid-sized items.
- Right-angle sortation. Rollers pop up between the belts to transfer items at right angles to the sorter. This feature allows for a smaller footprint, saving valuable plant floor space.
- Dual-sided transfer. Two-sided transfer means the sorter can be configured to the customer’s specific application.
- Revolutionary sortation. The system also allows high sort rates, maximizing throughput. Its sort rates are perfect for picking modules.
- Flexibility. ProSort MRT allows close transfer locations to work within a facility’s constraints, and flexible sort locations, which allows users to change their operation as often as needed.
- Simplified cabling system. The system features the HyPower Distributed Cable System, which lowers field wiring expenses and simplifies changing locations.
The Hytrol ProSort MRT sorter is available from McKessock Conveyor Solutions, operating under the Norpak Handling banner. Hytrol is just one of a growing list of high-quality international suppliers represented across Canada by Norpak Handling and McKessock Conveyor Solutions.