Hytrol low-profile conveyor available from McKessock Conveyor SolutionsAugust 24, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hytrol is one of the most trusted brands of conveyors across the globe, known for quality and reliability. The Hytrol PCX Low Profile Portable Parts Conveyor is no exception. Model PCX can be easily positioned under punch presses and extruding machines to catch small steel, plastics or aluminum stampings, and subsequently convey them quickly up to the hopper or drum.
The low-profile conveyor features a belt with one-inch-high metal cleats; ⅝-inch-high vertical sides above the cleats; an underside drive; an enclosed box construction; belt scraper; and adjustable portable support. It has a 100-pound capacity of total distributed live load, and a maximum constant belt speed of 25 feet per minute.
Optional equipment for Model PCX includes:
- MS-type floor supports available with a wide range of adjustment;
- An overhead end drive mounted 9-¼ inches above the cleat;
- An o-ring drive chain with sealed-in lubricant;
- A shaft-mounted gearmotor eliminating the need for any chains and sprockets;
- A 45-degree incline instead of the standard 36 degrees (other horizontal and incline lengths are available);
- An energy-efficient, single-phase brake motor; and
- Electrical controls with one direction manual start switch, non-reversing magnetic starters, push button stations, power cord, and AC variable frequency drive.
Hytrol is just one of a growing list of high-quality suppliers represented across Canada by McKessock Conveyor Solutions, operating under the Norpak Handling banner. McKessock sells carton, box, skid, pallet and drum handling conveyors to a wide variety of industries across Canada.