Hypneumat industrial automation solutions available from WainbeeAugust 31, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hypneumat manufactures automatic drilling and tapping units, as well as multiple spindle heads under the Hypneumat, Commander and Snow brands. Available in Canada from Wainbee, Hypneumat products bring automated solutions to industries across the country.
The lineup includes:
- Drilling and tapping units are available in stroke lengths from two to 12 inches; drill and tap capacities from ¼ to more than one inch in steel; and a torque rating of 38 inch-pounds to 900 inch-pounds.
- Lead screw tap units are available in drill capacities from ½ inch to one inch, and tap capacities from 1-¾ inches to 12 inches.
- Commander adjustable geared drill heads are available in multiple models with two to four spindle heads.
- Commander universal joint drill heads come in a wide range of models, all with heavy-duty capabilities.
- Snow brand standard single spindle vertical drilling and tapping machines, multi-spindle heads, tapping attachments, vises, loaders and fixtures are also available.
For more information on the full lineup of Hypneumat products, contact Wainbee, one of Canada's leading providers of technical and supply chain solutions for automation and control. With more than 200 employees in 15 locations across the country, Wainbee is well positioned to meet its customers’ needs.