Hosokawa Micron offers educational webinars on its powder processing systemsNovember 26, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Firing Industries makes Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems equipment available in Canada. Hosokawa Micron designs and manufactures powder processing systems for many industries, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food processing, minerals, cosmetics, and plastics. This equipment meets the highest quality and performance standards while fulfilling user needs.
To help customers get the most out of powder processing systems, Hosokawa Micron has created dozens of online educational videos on various topics.
Reliability, durability, and optimal performance
Hosokawa Micron uses the top powder-processing technology available from respected brand names – including Mikro, Alpine, Micron, Nauta, Stott, and Vatalair – to manufacture innovative equipment. The company engineers these products to ensure reliability, durability, and optimal performance throughout their lifespans. Because the lineup of powder processing systems is so diverse, with solutions for many applications, users benefit from Hosokawa Micron’s instructive videos.
Users can find these videos on the Hosokawa Micron website, filtering them by the following categories:
- General information. Cocoa processing.
- Webinars. A variety of topics are available, including the basics of size reduction, classification technology, particle-size analysis, isolation technology, material agglomeration, jet milling technology, and much more.
- Size reduction. Hammer mills, classifying mills, wet and dry media milling, granulation, grit reduction, and more.
- Classification and separation. Processing of common food ingredients; protein shifting and starch activation; or basics of classification.
- Mixing, drying, and agglomeration. Topics include roller compaction and granulation technology, basic mixing principles, material drying technologies, low shear batch mixing, and others.
- Containment, filling, weighing, and isolation. Dangers of inadequate containment; high containment solutions; or hygienic, accurate filling and weighing systems.
- Lab processing and analytical equipment. Dry and wet sieving, classifying low properties of solids, how powder-flow properties affect product quality, and more.
Viewers need to register an account on the Hosokawa Micron website to view these videos. Watch this one for a closer look at the company’s product range:
With the help of Firing Industries, Hosokawa Micron gives businesses top processing solutions.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.