Hosokawa Micron manufactures a complete line of size reduction equipmentApril 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Firing Industries has been one of Canada’s leading suppliers of industrial processing equipment for decades. Its portfolio includes a full line of size reduction equipment by Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems, a manufacturer that specializes in milling technology for the chemical, food-processing, mineral, pharmaceutical, and plastics sectors, from lab/pilot to production requirements.
With an unmatched range of size reduction equipment, including various mills and lab and analytical devices, Hosokawa Micron has every possible solution.
Broad range of application expertise
Hosokawa Micron offers a broad range of application expertise in milling technology, covering such areas as size reduction, micronization, pulverizing, jet milling, air milling, and basic grinding. This expertise enables the company to help customers select the most appropriate technology for their individual applications. The manufacturer has the flexibility to design and produce complete systems for the most unique applications, while still offering standard products that work for most relevant applications with economy and high performance.
Hosokawa Micron size reduction equipment is available from Firing Industries in the following categories:
- Air-classifying mills. Includes the Alpine table-roller mill, multi-processing system, and picoline;
- Hammer mills. Includes the Mikro Pulverizer and Bantam hammer & screen mills;
- Jet mills. Includes numerous Alpine machines;
- Pin mills. Includes several Mikro and Alpine models;
- Media mills. Several Alpine products, including agitating, vertical, and horizontal media mills;
- Granulators, cutting mills, and crushers. Flake crushers, knife mills, and more;
- Compression mills. Four different Alpine products;
- Attrition mills. Mikro and Alpine models;
- Lab and analytical equipment. Mikro Bantam hammer & screen mill and LPM laboratory pin mill; and
- Compaction and granulation. Alpine Bexmill conical mill and Mikro crusher.
In addition, Hosokawa Micron makes other products that work for specific grinding projects. Examples include systems for explosion containment, wear resistance, noise abatement, easy cleaning for quick product changeover, high-heat applications, and cryogenic applications. The manufacturer’s powder-processing team can work with customers to find which of these technologies work best for their needs.
Whatever the size-reduction need, Hosokawa Micron satisfies it.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.