High performance elastomers offered by All CustomJune 23, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
All Custom Gasket is dedicated to manufacturing excellence — a commitment it fulfils by producing innovative and quality products using only the best available materials.
Rubber gaskets are among the quality products the Mississauga, Ont.-based company manufactures. There is a long list of elastomers the company works with — from Neoprene, Nitrile and EPDM, to Silicone Rubber, Butyl and more — ensuring it can meet varying customer requirements and applications. Each type of rubber comes with its own set of strengths and operates best in specific temperature ranges.
- Neoprene is a synthetic polymer that offers excellent resistance to weather, ozone, sunlight, natural aging and acids. It operates best in temperatures ranging from -60 to 250 degrees F.
- Nitrile-Buna-N is an elastomer that has superior resistance to petroleum-based hydraulic fluids, alkalis, acids, aliphatic and aromatic hydro-carbonates, as well as animal and vegetable oils. It is ideal for temperature ranges between -60 and 250 degrees F.
- Styrene Butadiene is a synthetic rubber with good abrasion resistance. It is ideal for temperatures between -40 and 180 degrees F.
- Natural Rubber has excellent flexibility, tensile elongation and abrasion resistance. It operates best in temperatures from 70 to 200 degrees F.
- EPDM has superior resistance to ozone, heat and the sun, and good resistance to water and steam. It is ideal for applications in temperatures from -70 to 350 degrees F.
- Hypalon has excellent resistance to chemicals, acids and alkalis. It can operate in temperatures from -70 to 275 degrees F.
- Silicone Rubber is fungus resistant and has excellent tensile strength and compression set. It has good resistance against many chemicals, including acids, oxidizing chemicals and ammonia. It can be exposed to temperatures ranging from -65 to 450 degrees F.
- Viton has a powerful resistance to aggressive fuels, oils, chemicals and lubricants. It has outstanding performance in hot and corrosive environments, and operates in temperatures ranging from -20 to 500 degrees F.
- Butyl has outstanding resistance to gases, vapours, oxygen, sunlight, ozone, heat aging and tearing. It is great for electrical insulation, and is ideal in temperatures from -40 to 250 degrees F.
- Aflas is suitable for the harsh environments encountered in the petroleum, sour gas and oil and gas industries, as well as the transportation, pulp and paper, chemical and aerospace industries. Temperature ranges from -10 to 675 degrees F are ideal for this type of elastomer.
- Urethane sheet is durable material that has the ability to resist extreme environments and abrasions. It has several advantages over conventional plastics and elastomers, including increased strength, toughness and versatility.
There are many options when it comes to rubber gaskets, and All Custom Gasket can help its customers find the appropriate solution for their applications. The company has a reputation for providing professional advice, quality products, personalized service and competitive prices. Contact All Custom Gasket to learn more.