HBM data acquisition software offers power and ease of useMarch 2, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
A new generation of data acquisition and analysis software is available from Durham Instruments. HBM’s catmanAP software is a high performance solution that makes professional measurement easy by combining highly efficient modules to meet an array of measurement tasks. Together, these modules, each a champion in its specific field of application, provide a flexible, powerful and networked solution.
One of the major benefits of employing catmanAP software is its ease of use. The product is said to be as easy and intuitive to use as any standard office software on your PC, but it’s powerful enough to handle demanding tasks in industry and research. Plus, the software features an intuitive user interface that requires only a few mouse clicks to start measurement.
Some of the high performance modules included in the software are:
- EasyMath. Many measurement tasks require data analysis based on mathematical methods. The EasyMath add-on module performs different mathematical analyses, which can be printed out, visualized and exported.
- AutoSequence. This add-on module automates repetitive measurement or analysis steps by putting functional blocks into sequence.
- EasyScript. This module allows users to create their own scripts for individual measurement tasks, and integrate them into the software.
- EasyLog. This add-on autonomously records measurement data on a PC card or hard disk.
- EasyPlan. This add-on module for offline parameterization enables users to easily configure their amplifier in advance without the need for a connection to a PC.
The newest version of the software, catmanAP 3.3, offers enhanced features to optimize processes. These new features include rainflow counting in real time for monitoring and analysis; additional graph types; sensor calibration tests; control of video recordings in parallel with measurement; support of IGeL measuring wheels in mobile road tests; and more.
For details on the many features and benefits of catmanAP software, contact Durham Instruments.